PEFA pastors from Nakuru west region visited children at the Centre. Pictured above together with children presenting their donation.
Reflection - Ephesians 3:20 21
Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think.
To him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever Amen. ( RSV)
Mrs . Ann Nyokabi
Arrival of PEFA pastors at MRC and Centre Administrator welcoming the pastors.
Time for worship and praising the Lord and children presenting a song for the guests.
The Regional Overseer Mr. Kirui, (right), leading other pastors in presenting the donation at the Centre. The Administrator receives the donations.
The Administrator receives the donations and closing prayers and and praying for the children.
Vote of thanks from Mr. Langat, Centre Administrator and taking tea together before departure.
Students from Mianzini primary, in Elburgon Nakuru county visited children at MRC. They brought maize and fruits for the children.
Students carrying the maize to the Centre and the teacher accompanying the students presenting the donations.
They were escorted to the Centre by Centre children, Wallace and Kiprop. Then a group picture of the students.
On 20/2/2019 was Parents Day at MRC. Parents arrived early to meet their children. Before the meeting, parents were taken through the progress report of their children and how they can better the lives of this children.
Arrival of the parents at MRC and the Centre's Social Worker informing parents about the progress of their children.
Parents in joyous mood on seeing their children in good health and MRC children practicing songs to present to their parents on Parent's Day.
Children in joyous mood on seeing their parents and child Bosibori and her aunt preparing to have lunch.
Child Moses' uncle and grandmother having a word with child Moses and children and parents having lunch at Centre court yard.
Child Mbugua visited by his two brothers and child Wallace and his grandmother having lunch together at the Centre.
Mother to Bidan travelled from Nairobi for the parents day at MRC and the mother of Bosco arrived late due to vehicle she used developing mechanic problem.
Pastor Bii from Kericho came to MRC to meet the children and bought 3 sacks of maize for the children.
Pastor being welcomed by Centre Director and MRC child and a group photograph with the Centre Children.
MRC staff offloading maize from the vehicle and saying goodbye to children and staff.
- Good Health:To God for the good health and safe keeping of the children
- Safety & Security:To God for favor, safety and security in the Centre
- Thank God for our staff
- Thank God for the reduction on use of diapers
- For the continued supply of fish by Barbara Banta
- Thank God for PEFA central office for continued paying of tax acquired in 2015 due to expiry of MRC exemption certificate. The amount was ksh. 383,000 plus interest of Ksh. 200,000 bringing tax owed to ksh.583,000.
- Thank God for our new children
- Thank God for PEFA Pastors visit at MRC, assisting with food stuffs and assorted clothing's for children and staff
- Thank God for all our sponsors and donors
- Please pray for the safety and health of the children and for God’s miraculous intervention in their lives
- Pray for sponsors for our new children and for enough sponsorship for the old ones
- Pray for Director's salary / PEFA are paying the tax liability for the last three months / Director has gone without salary since November 2018
- Keep praying for provision of food and food production in our farm plots
- Keep praying for our staff, the current ones and for the ones that we still need to hire, that the Lord may send committed staff and their salaries
- Please pray for the continued provision of diapers
- We need a volunteer nurse and a medical laboratory specialist
- For provision of money for the Centers repainting and repairs
- Provision of a 14 seats vehicle / the current Centre’s double cabin cannot carry more than thee children / we depend on hiring, which is expensive to the Centre - God is able!
PEFA Matumaini Rehabilitation Centre
P.O. Box 1086, Molo, 20106 Kenya
Mob: +254 723201779 (Office hours only)